时间：2018-12-11 编辑整理：早检测网 来源：早检测网
My assessment has been marked in Turnitin. How do I see my marks and feedback?
To view your marked assessment:
1. Log into Learning@Griffith
2. Navigate to the specific course and find your Turnitin assignment submission link where you submitted your assignment (generally in Assessment)
3. Click Submit / View Assignment
4. Click the Submissions Inbox tab
5. Click the Assignment Title to open your marked paper in the Turnitin Document Viewer/Feedback Studio (it opens in a new window)
6. In the Feedback Studio, click the Instructor Feedback button from the right menu (it'll turn blue when it's selected)
7. You can now view comments/feedback on your marked assessment
8. Your mark is located on the top-right.
Your comments/feedback and mark are available in the Turnitin Feedback Studio after the Post Date has passed and if your course uses GradeMark.